The Men's Active Jacket has been a favorite on American ranches, farms, and factory floors since its release in the '70s. This updated version is cut from warm, fleece-lined duck and designed with stretch panels across the back and elbows for a more comfortable range of motion.
- Heavyweight 100% ringspun washed cotton duck
- Fleece lining
- Long sleeves with internal rib-knit storm cuffs
- Full zip closure
- Fleece-lined hood with an adjustable drawcord closure
- Rib-knit waist
- One left chest pocket with zipper
- Two lower front hand pockets
- Carahartt logo on left hand pocket
- Inside pocket with hook-and-loop closure and zipper
- Carhartt's Full Swing technology provides maximum range of movement through strategically placed stretch panels.
- Features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and a bigger bend in the elbows.
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Waist length
- Standard sizes. For extended sizes, see style # 2064153.
- Product care: Machine wash cold like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Steam iron shell only.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% cotton, fleece lining|