When you are bucking hay or swinging a framing hammer, you need a jacket that gives you the freedom to move. This men's insulated jacket is made of water-repellent stretch fabric with stretch panels on the back, sides and elbows allow for a full range of motion when you're on the job.
- Fabric: 59% Cotton, 39% Polyester, 2% Spandex Quick Duck canvas
- Insulation: 80 gram 3M Thinsulate Insulation for warmth
- Mock-neck collar
- Full zip front
- Detachable hood
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hems help keep out the cold;
- Adjustable drawcord droptail hem for added coverage
- Two chest zip pockets
- Two hand pockets with hidden snap closure
- Full Swing gear was developed with insight from the Carhartt Crew and is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7
- Stretch across the shoulders and arms that lets you move freely without the jacket riding up
- Rain Defender durable water-repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain.
- Built to move with Rugged Flex stretch fabric technology.
- Standard sizes: For extended sizes, see style #2064137
- Product care: Wash and dry inside out. Machine wash cold like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Quick Duck canvas: 59% Cotton, 39% Polyester, 2% Spandex stretch|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Stretch`Hood`Water Resistant|