Armed with two sewing machines, Hamilton Carhartt began producing overalls in a small Detroit loft in 1889. Carrying on his legacy, this men's plaid shirt is as tough and dependable as its century-plus namesake. It gives you a full range of motion on the job site with stretch panels across the back so you can swing an axe with ease.
- 5.5-ounce, 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex flannel
- Built to move with Rugged Flex stretch technology
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Garment washed for a soft finish and reduced shrinkage
- Spread collar with button-down front
- Two chest pockets with additional left chest pocket panel
- Standard sizes. For standard sizes, see style #2061548.
- Machine wash
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||97% Cotton, 3% Spandex flannel|