Sleep comfortably under the stars in the Coleman® Autumn Glen™ 50 Sleeping Bag, even when it’s 50°F outside. You'll stay comfy with ThermoTech® insulation and the Thermolock™ draft tube helping to keep your body heat in the bag. The Comfort Cuff™ design makes sure you only have soft fabric around your face while you sleep. Thanks to the ZipPlow™ zipper, you'll get snag-free opening and closing every time. A few small things, such as gloves or a flashlight, will fit inside the interior tuck pocket. Packing up is made easy with the Roll Control™ system to keep your bag straight while rolling and the no-tie Quick Cord™ system to keep things cinched tight, and an included stuff sack provides extra storage protection.
- Stay comfortable when it’s 50°F outside
- Big & tall design for people up to 5 ft., 11 in. tall
- Roll Control™ system keeps your bag straight while you roll it up
- Quick Cord™ system for easy packing without tying
- Comfort Cuff™ design surrounds your face in softness
- ZipPlow™ zipper for snag-free opening and closing
- Thermolock™ draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
- ThermoTech® insulation keeps you warm and comfortable
- Interior tuck pocket to conveniently store small items
- Machine washable for easy cleaning
- Zip two together for double the room
- Stuff sack included
- Rectangular sleeping bag shape
- Dimensions: 75 x 33 in.
- Weighs 4.8 lb.
|Country of Origin||Imported|