Rough conditions ahead? Don’t worry – the Crestwood Low will get you through it. Here, Columbia fashions its low-profile construction with a sturdy suede and mesh upper and a lugged Omni-Grip™ outsole for the highest degree of traction around. Added to this, Techlite™ in the midsole and footbed simultaneously cushions as it cuts down on shock.
- Upper features a combination of suede and mesh
- Low-profile design
- Lace-up closure for a closer fit
- Padded tongue and collar
- Added to the forefoot, the Techlite® stone shield protects against abrasions
- Removable footbed for a cushioned, supportive fit
- Full-length Techlite™ midsole for lightweight cushioning, shock absorption, and support
- Non-marking Omni-Grip™ outsole adds a heel-crash zone and multidirectional lugs for a higher degree of traction
- Weighs 14 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|