Rough and damp conditions ahead? Don’t worry – the Crestwood Hiker will get you through it. Columbia fashions its Crestwood Hiker construction with an Omni-Tech™ membrane for seam-sealed waterproof protection and a lugged Omni-Grip™ outsole for the highest degree of traction around. Added to this, Techlite™ in the midsole and footbed simultaneously cushions as it cuts down on shock.
- Upper features a combination of waterproof suede and mesh
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable seam-sealed membrane blocks out moisture
- Lace-up closure for a closer fit
- Padded tongue and collar
- Added to the forefoot, the Techlite® stone shield protects against abrasions
- Removable footbed for a cushioned, supportive fit
- Full-length Techlite™ midsole for lightweight cushioning, shock absorption, and support
- Non-marking Omni-Grip™ outsole adds a heel-crash zone and multidirectional lugs for a higher degree of traction
- Weighs 1 lbs, 1 oz.
- Spot Wash
|Country of Origin||Imported|