Inspired by decades of legendary hiking boots, Danner partnered with Vibram to forge a new path in hiking footwear. The combination of the Vibram SPE midsole and Fuga outsole gives an unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces while providing superior cushioning without the weight. Designed to withstand the climate and terrain of the Pacific Northwest, Danner utilized a rugged, waterproof suede upper and Danner Dry waterproof protection. The Mountain 600 defines a new category in hiking boots called Performance Heritage - combining classic styling with lightweight innovation.
- Suede Upper -These uppers are made from rich, thick, durable suede
- Danner Dry-100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long
- Vibram® SPE Midsole-This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won’t break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Vibram® Fuga Outsole-With its self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound, this outsole provides incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- How It Fits -Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite foot bed included. Please note the Mountain 600 fits slightly large and we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.
|Country of Origin||Imported|