Inspired by decades of legendary hiking boots, Danner partnered with Vibram to forge a new path in hiking footwear. The combination of the Vibram SPE midsole and Fuga outsole gives unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces while providing superior cushioning without the weight. Designed to withstand the climate and terrain of the Pacific Northwest, Danner utilized a smooth full grain leather upper and Danner Dry waterproof protection. The Mountain 600 defines a new category in hiking boots called Performance Heritage - combining classic styling with lightweight innovation.
- Full Grain Leather Upper: To ensure its quality, Donner puts their leather through six different tests before making a selection. These full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Danner Dry-100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Removable Ortholite Footbed-Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire foot bed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Vibram® SPE Midsole-This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won’t break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Vibram® Fuga Outsole-With its self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Mega grip compound, this outsole provides incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite foot bed included. Please note the Mountain 600 fits slightly large and we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.
|Country of Origin||Imported|