This lightweight, technical backpack is perfect for more athletic day hikes: The Aircomfort back system is extremely comfortable and the new-style mesh creates maximum airflow across the back. The result is 25% less perspiration and consequently, increased performance. The stretch mesh front pocket is great for airing wet clothes on the move (after a quick dip in a mountain stream, for example). The main material of the Futura series is made of bluesign certified material.
- Active Comfort Fit
- Load adjustment strap
- Round profile frame made of permanently elastic spring steel
- Stretch side pockets
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Rain Cover
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Pole holder
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- snug hip fins
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Front Stuff Pocket
- Aircomfort System
- 50% recycled
- PFC free
- 210D PA RECYCLED 50 % of the yarn is used from recycled raw materials. The main material of the Futura series consists of bluesign certified material.
- 600D PES: Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
- Weight: 1330 g
- Volume: 27 liters
- Dimensions: 55 / 28 / 20 (h x w x d) cm
- Recommended load: 4 - 8 kg
- Back length: 44 - 54 cm
- Body height: 170 - 195 cm
|Country of Origin||Imported|