This sporty and durable multi-day pack is perfect for day hikes, the office or city trips. Its slim design stays out of your way when tackling difficult terrain and the pack's construction offers a true revolution in comfort. The Aircomfort Sensic combines lightness, perfect fit, comfortable freedom of movement through flexibility and maximum ventilation with ground-breaking solutions.
- Made out of Deuter-Duratex and 330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6
- Features stabilizer straps for optimal positioning
- Breathable padding with ventilating hollow chamber foam
- Anatomically shaped hip fins feature a multi-layer construction of 3D AirMesh
- Better freedom of head movement
- Contoured shoulder straps feature 3D AirMesh lining
- Adjust with the Vari-Quick system
- X-frame follows your body movements and transfers its weight
- Vari Flex system makes hip fins fully mobile, so you don’t lose your balance
- With side and lower-level compression straps
- Features a zipped hip belt pocket for valuables, a height-adjustable lid, a lid pocket, an internal valuables pocket, two daisy chains, top lid attachment rings, side map pocket, roomy side pocket, and a separate bottom compartment
- With ice axe and hiking pole loops
- Designed with a double-layered base
- With a detachable rain cover
- Compatible with hydration system
- Separate compartment holds wet laundry
- With an SOS label
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Dimensions: Measures 32 in. by 12 in. by 9.4 in.
- Care: Spot wash
|Country of Origin||Imported|