The Dunlop On-Site Safety Boot has been designed with a lace-up front, a cushioned insole, and padded ankle collar for a more secure fit and all-day comfort. On the jobsite, a molded outsole with rugged lugs increases traction, while a steel toe cap helps guard against injuries.
- Toecap Impact Protection (200 joule)
- Compression protection (15,000 Newtons)
- Lightweight rubber outsole
- Oil resistant and anti-slip sole
- Shock absorbing heel
- Lace up
- Heel pull
- EN ISO 20345-2004/A1:2007 SB
- Spot clean
NOTE: This product is sold in U.S. sizes. While the physical product may display both the U.S. & U.K. sizes on it, please place your order using the U.S. size. Shoes run bigger order 0.5 size down for an accurate fit.
|Country of Origin||Imported|