Duffels are the quintessential adventure bag. Whether you are hauling camping gear or expedition packing, the Migrate Duffel 90L will haul your gear easily with its heavy duty construction. Carry it on your back, check it at the airport, or tie it down on your vehicle. This duffel will take a beating and then some.
- Made of 900-denier thermoplastic polyurethane polyester twill
- Internal storm flap deters dust and water entry
- Water-repellent recycled polyvinyl butyral (PVB) coating was developed by harvesting windshield plastic from landfills in Asia
- Seamless bottom bathtub construction prevents water from entering the duffel if placed in a puddle
- Tote and haul handles connected with a yoked webbing system offer maximum strength bearing
- Duffel folds flat for compact storage; pack straps tuck away for protection if you check the duffel as luggage
- Full-access, wide-mouth opening is easy to pack and unpack
- #10 lockable main zippers with reflective finger loop zipper pulls provide easy access when wearing gloves (lock sold separately)
- Top, side and end handles serve as tie-down locations
- Front zippered pocket stashes small items
- Unbuckle the sides of the duffel for up to 5 liters of additional space
- Volume: 90 L
- Capacity: 5,490 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 25.5 x 13.5 x 12.25 in.
- Weight: 2 lbs. 15 oz.
|Weight||2 lbs. 15 oz.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|