The second volume in ADK's new Forest Preserve Series of guidebooks, Eastern Trails, edited by David Thomas-Train, will help you plan and execute exciting trips in both the Adirondack and Catskill regions.
- Explores all the trails from the Sacandaga region to Lake George, and on to the Pharaoh Lakes areas
- Includes popular hikes up Cat and Thomas Mountains, as well as the trails into Berry Pond
- Supplies complete information on rules and regulations, how to find the trailhead, where to park, mileages, elevation gains, and all essential navigational information
- Each trail is keyed to indicate its location on Trails Illustrated Map 743
- 2012, 4th edition, 200 pages
- 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.6 in.
|Country of Origin||Imported|