The Edelweiss Curve Arc Unicore 9.8 x 60 m Climbing Rope is a high-performing and dependable cord for sport and traditional climbing. With easy handling, a balance between performance and durability, and a bi-pattern weave that makes both halves of the rope easily distinguishable, this is a great choice for climbs requiring a single rope.
- Bi-pattern weave makes both halves of the rope easily distinguishable
- Offers a desirable balance of handling, safety, and durability
- Perform 3 technology uses optimized braiding and thread torsion to produce a rope that is true to the Edelweiss reputation of durability and reliability while also weighing less, handling better, and offering even more shock absorption
- HD Cover braiding technology produces a smoother rope surface which is more comfortable to handle and more abrasion resistant
- Perfect single rope for sport and traditional climbing
|Country of Origin||Imported|