Every adventurer knows that Mother Nature is unpredictable, so packing for various climates is necessary when enjoying your outdoor playground to the fullest. Engineered with the reversible functionality of both a 35-degree and 50-degree sleeping bag, the Bantam Switch allows you to adapt to your conditions for optimal warmth and comfort while getting a good nightâs sleep.
- 120g Poly Hollow Fiber insulation doesnât shift or clump and provides consistent, cozy warmth.
- Lightweight 50D Poly Nylon Ripstop shell fabric provides a durable exterior, while soft polyester taffeta lining feels comfy against your skin.
- External fabric: 50D Poly Ripstop
- Lining fabric: 50D P300T Taffeta Cire
- Insulation Construction 35 Degree Side: 2 layer offset quilt construction
- 35 degree side insulation: URP-RXKEF 120g x2 bonded
- Insulation Construction 50 Degree Side: Single layer quilt construction
- 50 degree side insulation: URP-RXKEF 140g x1 bonded
- 100 in. main zipper
- Tapered silhouette
- Hanging loops
- Total inside length: 78 in.
- Shoulder girth: 56 in.
- Hip girth: 38 in.
- Foot girth: 7 in.
- Stuffed Size: 9" x 18"Â
- Stuffed weight: 3 lbs., 3 oz.
- Stuff sack weight: 2.2 oz.
- Sleeping bag weight: 3 lbs., 1 oz.
NOTE: Do not store bag in stuff sack; compression for long periods of time will cause loss of loft
Fair Trade Certified factory
|Weight||3 - 3.9 lbs|
|Country of Origin||Imported|