Set up camp with the Big Easy 6, a tent using a breathable combination of nylon, polyester, and mesh. Ideal for large group trips to the campsite, its spacious design features two zippered flap doors, a large vestibule, and no-see-um mesh. For transport, the set comes with separate stuff, pole, and stake sacks, so you can take your gear along without any issues.
- Footprint included
- Separate stuff, pole, and stake sacks included
- Double-needle stitched gear loft
- Comes with a 2.5 mm reflective pp cord with a triangle adjuster, attached to a loop, measuring 59 in.
- Bottom is made out of waterproof 1,500mm polyurethane-coated 70D nylon
- Pole sleeve is made out of 210D nylon oxford material, with reinforcement patches
- Tent canopy is 68D ripstop breathable polyester
- Waterproof 1,500mm polyurethane-coated 75D polyester fly
- Interior includes 40D nylon HD no-see-um mesh
- 1¾ in. rain flap made out of 210D nylon on the inside and floor
- Made with flame-resistant materials meeting CPAI-84 specifications
- Comes with 7000 series aluminum pole sections measuring 8.5 mm in diameter and 7000 series pole sections measuring 9mm in diameter.
- Measures 8 ft., 8 in. by 10 ft., 7 in. by 6 ft., 6 in.
- Vestibule measures 50 square feet
- Shelter has a total of 91.7 square feet
- Stuffs down to 11 in. by 29 in.
- Minimum weight: 13 lbs., 14 oz.
- Maximum weight: 15 lb., 12 oz.
|Length||8 ft., 8 in.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|