The Compass 4-Points Short is made of a super lightweight, 4-way stretch fabric, making it perfect for hiking and climbing. Doubling the previous 2-way stretch capability, these pants were built for movement. Abrasion-resistant and wind-resistant construction holds up to the rigors of the outdoors, while the DWR finish repels water, so you won’t get soaked during your journey.
- Fabric: 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex
- DWR finish repels water to keep you dry.
- Four-way stretch material gives you double the previous 2-way stretch capability for unrestricted motion.
- Belt loops
- Zip fly with button closure
- Water and wind-resistant
- 5 pockets: including hook-and-loop closure back pocket
- Fit: Slim-standard
- Inseam: 10.5 in.
- Machine wash
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||87% Nylon, 13% Spandex|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Wind resistant`Water Resistant|