With its sleek appearance and moisture-wicking properties, the Equinox Stretch Ascent Crewneck Pullover exudes style and function. Perfect to wear alone or as a midlayer under your outerwear, your trek to the summit or journey to the backcountry is one of warmth and comfort.
- Highly functional, durable, and dependable gear for world-class adventures.
- Fit: Semi-Fitted
- Moisture-wicking properties help you stay dry
- Abrasion-resistant construction withstands rough, rugged conditions, journey after journey
- Hidden pocket on the wearer's right
- EMS branding
- 90% Polyester/10% Spandex
- Machine wash
Part of the Ascent Series: The series utilizes cutting-edge materials that are durable, waterproof, windproof, breathable, and as light as possible without sacrificing the strength needed to withstand life in an alpine environment.
Our Ascent collection serves our school guides well, leading clients on skiing and climbing excursions and withstanding a couple of seasons' worth of wear in the field. If it works for them on traverses across the Presidential Range of New Hampshire’s White Mountains, it'll work anywhere.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||90% Polyester/10% Spandex|
|Additional Features||Moisture wicking|