Extremely cold conditions might be encountered ahead, so have this jacket ready. Easily packable for hiking and backpacking trips, it delivers a combination of a durable yet lightweight water-repellent nylon exterior and warmth-retaining down insulation with a DownTek finish to prevent water absorption and help the jacket dry quicker from the inside out. As you go higher into the mountains or over icy terrain, this jacket makes a perfect insulating layer under your outer shell.
- Shell is made out of 100% ripstop nylon, which prevents ripping and tearing, while a DWR (durable water-resistant) coating sheds light precipitation
- Insulated with 800 fill 90/10 goose down/Weight: 4.5 oz.
- Downtek finish makes down absorb 30% less water and dry 60% quicker than untreated down
- Learn more about Feather Pack technologies
- Designed with a front zipper, two zippered hand pockets, a zippered chest pocket, and elastic cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord hem helps block out the cold
- Classic, semi-fitted style can be worn alone or as the insulating layer of a layering system
- Light and compressible – packs into internal pocket
- 27¼ in. center back length
- 1% of EMS branded gear and apparel sales is donated to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment
- Made in a Socially Responsible Factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% Nylon ripstop|