Whatever you could encounter on the trails, these Go East pants are ready to take you through it. Move however you need to with their stretch construction, while, at the same time, you’ll remain dry through the material’s quick-drying, water-repelling properties. Abrasion- and wind-resistant fabric then helps you along through rough patches, and if the sun’s overhead, their lightweight blend with mesh pockets never seems too heavy.
- Fabric: stretch 94% nylon/6% spandex plain weave blend
- Quick-drying fabric controls moisture, so you remain comfortable on the trails
- Abrasion-resistant construction handles rough terrain and repeat wear
- Wind-resistant properties keep out cool gusts
- Durable water-resistant (DWR) finish repels moisture to keep you dry
- Classic five-pocket construction
- Side hand pockets are lined with 100% polyester open-hole mesh for more ventilation
- Two back pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Gusset gives you a full range of motion
- Zippered storage pocket added to right leg
- Zip fly with button closure
- Belt loops
- Paneled, articulated design for a more natural degree of movement
- Short – 30"
- Regular – 32"
- Tall – 34"
- Update to the EMS True North Pant
- Machine washable
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||94% nylon/6% spandex|
|Additional Features||Water Resistant|
|Inseam||Short: 30 in.; Regular: 32 in.; Tall: 34 in.|