Whatever you could encounter on the trails, these adaptable Go East zip-off pants are ready to take you through it. However you wear them – as full-length pants or, with the bottoms zipped off, as a pair of shorts – stretch construction ensures a full range of motion when you’re hiking up to the peak and back. At the same time, you’ll remain dry through the material’s quick-drying, water-repelling properties. Abrasion- and wind-resistant fabric then helps you along through rough patches, and if the sun’s overhead, their lightweight blend with mesh pockets never seems too heavy.
- Fabric: stretch 94% nylon/6% spandex plain weave blend
- Quick-drying fabric controls moisture, so you remain comfortable on the trails
- Abrasion-resistant construction handles rough terrain and repeat wear
- Wind-resistant properties keep out cool gusts
- Durable water-resistant (DWR) finish repels moisture to keep you dry
- Classic five-pocket construction
- Side hand pockets are lined with 100% polyester open-hole mesh for more ventilation
- Two back pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Gusset gives you a full range of motion
- Zippered storage pocket added to right leg
- Zip fly with button closure
- Belt loops
- Full-length pants zip off at knee, transitioning into a pair of straight-cut shorts
- Pants inseam:
- Short: 30"
- Medium: 32"
- Long: 34"
- Shorts inseam: 11"
- Update to the EMS True North Zip-Off Pant
- Machine washable
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||94% nylon/6% spandex|
|Additional Features||Water Resistant|
|Inseam||Short: 30 in.; Regular: 32 in.; Tall: 34 in.|