Comfort, in the outdoors, truly begins from your undergarments, and in this regards, these boxer briefs consider that notion from its shape through its construction. A slim silhouette sits right next to the skin and extends to the thigh, using flat seams and elastic to reduce any possible chafing. Then, EMS’ Techwick® enhances it with key moisture-wicking properties, controlling sweat and odor wherever you go.
- Made out of a 93% polyester/7% spandex AeroGrid blend for breathability
- Techwick® material controls moisture, pulling perspiration away from your skin, so that you remain dry, and offers antimicrobial properties to block the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- 1¾ in. wide flat elastic waistband with the EMS logo offers a close but not restrictive fit
- Heat transfer Techwick® label added below waistband
- Flatlock seams reduce irritation
- Crotch gusset at back gives you a more natural range of movement
- Slimmer boxer-style silhouette sits right next to your skin and won’t bunch up
- 5 in. Y-front opening
- Aegis finish controls odors
- Length: 10 in.
- Inseam: 5 in.
- Ideal for sweat-inducing activities, including hiking, running, biking, and climbing, and everyday wear
- Includes two pairs
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||93% polyester/7% spandex AeroGrid|
|Additional Features||Moisture wicking|
|Clothing Type||Underwear & Baselayer|