If you're a high-activity junkie - think rock climbing, aggressive hikes, cross-country skiing - you need a jacket to match your intensity. That jacket is our men's Vortex Midlayer, made from a 90% Polyester/10% Spandex, 4-Way- Stretch fabric. Not only is the shell fabric stretchy, the Thermore Freedom Insulation fill is as well. Additionally, a DWR finish is applied to the shell for increased water-repellant properties, making this the ideal jacket for hitting the rock, trail, or powder with vigor.
- Fabric: 90% Polyester/10% Spandex, 143gsm stretchy fill
- Shell: 100% polyester with a Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) finish to repel moisture from the exterior
- Lining: 100% Polyester Mesh
- 100gsm Thermore Freedom insulation adapts to your body's movements through a series of micro gaps and patented migration control. The result provides adaptive comfort, seamlessly adjusts to your body, is four times more stretchable compared to other synthetic insulations, and fully recovers its shape.
- Front chest zippered pocket
- 2 hand pockets
- Fit: Semi-Fitted
- Reflective logo on the chest and sleeve
- Machine wash cold
Fair Trade Certified factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Stretch`Insulated`Hood`Wind resistant`Quick drying`Water Resistant`Wicking|