There’s always a place to be: The office throughout most of the year, the campgrounds on a free weekend, and a new destination to explore once you’ve scheduled that vacation. And, for slinging a bag over your shoulder, the North End is just as ready as you are for the journey ahead. Here, its convenient and compact design lets you store and quickly access your basics – a wallet, passport, keys, a book, a map, sunglasses, and a smartphone, for starters – with a series of smaller exterior pockets. Wherever you go, its nylon twill construction holds up through plenty of adventures and, with its brass zippers and leather pulls, looks smart as you get there.
- Body is made out of Nylon 330D HD Twill
- Attached, adjustable woven shoulder strap
- Zippered main compartment gives you room for holding onto your essentials. Inside, a slip pocket gives you the option to separate a few of your basics
- Organize smaller items, such as a wallet, cards, a passport, or change, with the two front pockets. The smaller of the two includes an attached keyfob for storing and remembering where you placed your keys
- Back includes a Velcro-secured pocket for quickly stowing away and accessing items like a map
- Tag added inside the main compartment gives you a space to write your name
- Zippers all include leather pulls for quick and easy grabbing
- Brass hardware gives it an on-trend touch
- Leather patch imprinted with the EMS® ice axe logo is sewn onto the front
- Holds 2L/120 cu. in.
- Measures 10 in. H x 8 in. W x 1.5 in. D
- Weighs 10 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|