Youâre the all-around outdoor enthusiast: Hiking, backpacking, and climbing when the weatherâs still warm, and hitting those frozen waterfalls with the ice axe once the temperatures plunge into freezing territory. For all of your adventures, a garment that holds up to rugged conditions, lets you move, and ensures your skin can breathe is more than essential, and thatâs where the Equinox Power Stretch Hoodie fits in.
Part of our Ascent Series, this hard-face fleece piece featuring a fixed hood and full-zip front practically defines adaptability. Four-way stretch, moisture wicking, and excellent resilience never hamper your movements, abrasion resistance delivers the all the durability needed to hike up to the peak or send a route, and fleece traps warmth without adding weight. As such, in warmer and transitional seasons, it can simply be zipped up over a tee or lightweight base layer, and by winter, its design works as a midlayer under a waterproof shell.
- Fabric Body: 300gsm 93% polyester/7% elastane hard-face fleece; Pocket bags: Brushed tricot
- Soft, brushed interior
- Form-fitting, four-way stretch material for superior recovery, durability, and breathability
- Abrasion-resistant construction withstands rough, rugged conditions, journey after journey
- Moisture-wicking properties help you stay dry
- Fixed, three-piece hood with a high neck and elastic binding for close, full coverage
- Full-zip front with a draft flap and zipper garage
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Two interior slip pockets
- Long raglan sleeves for a greater, more natural range of motion
- Stretch underarm gussets ensure the garment moves right along with you
- Elastic cuffs with thumbholes allow for easy layering and keep sleeves in place
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing
- Seam-taped neck
- Reflective heat transfer logo on left sleeve helps you stay visible in low-light conditions
- Regular, athletic fit
- Part of the Ascent Series:
- The series utilizes cutting-edge materials that are durable, waterproof, windproof, breathable, and as light as possible without sacrificing the strength needed to withstand life in an alpine environment.
- Our Ascent collection serves our school guides well, leading clients on skiing and climbing excursions and withstanding a couple of seasons' worth of wear in the field. If it works for them on traverses across the Presidential Range of New Hampshireâs White Mountains, it'll work anywhere.
- Highly functional, durable, and dependable gear for world-class adventures.
- 26" center back length
- Machine washable
Fair Trade Certified factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||93% polyester/7% elastane|
|Clothing Type||Fleece & Sweatshirts|