A spacious solution for backpackers and hikers offers a three-person design with a large main room and two vestibules for storing your gear. Simple setup means this freestanding shelter is ready to go in almost no time at all once you reach camp, while roof pockets give you a place to organize and stow away smaller belongings.
- Features a 40D Polyester canopy
- Fly and floor are made out of 70D Polyester
- Made out of flame-resistant fabric meeting CPAI-84 specifications
- Freestanding design
- Easy to set up
- Three-season usage
- Two large doors
- Two vestibules for storing gear
- Includes a stuff sack and pole sack
- Roof pockets let you organize and access smaller items
- Maximum weight: 6 lbs., 10 oz.
- Minimum weight: 5 lbs., 11 oz.
- Floor area: 42.3 sq. ft.
- Vestibule area: 24 sq. ft.
- Measures 7 ft., 5 in. by 6 ft. by 3 ft., 10 in.
- Packed size: 7.5 in. by 21.5 in.
Fair Trade Certified factory
|Length||7 ft., 5 in.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|