Part of EMSâ best-selling series, the Sector 45 is there when youâre doing a basic overnight, have a big, gear-heavy day hike on your radar, or are traveling hut-to-hut in the Whites for a few days. As you plan out your adventure, its nylon ripstop design feels lightweight but can carry heavier loads – plus a few extra items – with ease and delivers all the basics at an affordable price: a breathable back panel and harness, exterior pockets for stashing away smaller gear, and loops and bungee points for ice tools and trekking poles. When youâll be away for a day or more, its medium-capacity size helps you take along all the essentials.
- Body is made out of 100D Nylon Ripstop
- Also includes 420D HD Small Ripstop, 420D Nylon, and 840D Nylon
- Breathable foam harness and hip belt ensure maximum comfort from the start of your journey through the end
- Interior hydration sleeve lets you take along a hydration bladder
- Aluminum stay provides stability and support, but can be removed to save weight
- Zippered front stash pocket offers a place to store smaller items and quickly access them when needed; includes a basic organization panel
- Extra stretch woven front pocket for holding onto a layer or rain gear
- Hip belt includes two zippered pockets offering room for smaller electronics, a pair of sunglasses, or snacks
- Stretch woven side pockets hold onto your water bottle
- Loops and bungee cords let you attach trekking poles or ice tools to the outside
- Main compartment includes one zippered pocket
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Adjustable harness fits 17 to 20 in. torsos
- Drawstring top-loading design features a floating lid for larger loads; floating lid includes two zippered compartments
- Compression straps keep the load together for improved stability
- Holds 45L/2,746 cu. in.
- Weighs 2 lbs., 13 oz.
- Measures 25 in. x 11 in. x 10 in.
Fair Trade Certified factory
|Weight||2 lbs., 13 oz.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|