Youâve been out camping before, but now, youâre off on your first backpacking adventure. For those days exploring the trails, this introductory pack helps you out with all the necessary space and features. Its 60L interior offers room for holding onto clothing, rain gear, a first aid kit, and other essentials and even comes equipped with a sleeve and port for adding a hydration reservoir. While the bottom lets you store a sleeping bag in a separate compartment, its exterior covers even more possibilities, especially if youâve brought along extra gear: stretch water bottle pockets, a zippered stash pocket with an organizational panel, two conveniently placed hip belt pockets for snacks, and various lash points for attaching tools and trekking poles. And, as youâll be wanting to go on longer and farther journeys after this, its adjustable, padded design ensures youâve always got the right fit.
- Body is made out of 420D HD Small Ripstop
- Bottom is 420D Nylon
- With 840D Nylon accents
- Padded mesh back panel combines breathable mesh and foam for a comfortable fit that lasts from the trailhead to the peak
- Dual stays and PE frame sheet provide stability and support
- Adjustable suspension uses a simple Velcro closure and measurement markings to provide a precise, customizable fit
- Top zippered pouch with additional gear loops offers storage space for smaller items
- Interior back panel sleeve includes a zippered pocket, a hydration sleeve, and a hydration reservoir hanger for taking a bladder along the trails; hose can be routed through a slot above
- Separate zippered sleeping bag compartment lets you carry along this key piece of gear and keeps it separate from the rest of your supplies
- Side compression straps keep the load together for improved stability; bottom set lets you attach a sleeping pad or tent to the outside
- Top-loading design closes with a drawcord and toggle and features a floating lid for larger loads
- Front zippered stash compartment includes an organizational panel
- Stretch side pockets offer a place to stash away a water bottle
- Adjustable, padded hip belt includes mesh zippered pockets for holding onto a pair of sunglasses, small electronics, or snacks
- Adjustable sternum strap comes with a safety whistle
- Load-lifter straps help with supporting the load
- No-slip fit provides 360° contact
- Exterior gear loops give you a place to hold onto ice tools or trekking poles
- Low-profile daisy chain on the front lets you attach extra gear to the outside of the pack
- Holds 60L/3,661 cu. in.
- Weighs 4 lbs., 3 oz.
- Torso length: 17-20 in.
- Measures 30.5 x 12 x 9.5 in.
Fair Trade Certified factory
|Weight||4 lbs., 3 oz.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|