When temps drop you need a fleece layer that holds in your precious body heat. Enter the EMS Atlas Grid Fleece. The backside of this 1/2-zip pullover is designed to allow moisture to escape, while retaining your own body's heat. Constructed from a thermoregulated jacquard fleece, the Atlas Grid Fleece will quickly become your go-to layer for mountain adventures and trail excursions.
- Grid on the backside is designed to allow moisture to escape, while retaining your own body's heat.
- Fabric Content: 93% Polyester / 7% Spandex Jacquard, 200gsm
- Thermoregulation helps to maintain body temperature in cold weather
- 1/2-Zip pullover
- Fit: Fitted
- Thumb holes on sleeve cuff
- #3 reverse coil zipper
- Auto-lock slider keeps zipper from falling down during your workout.
- Machine wash
- 1% of EMS branded gear and apparel sales is donated to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment
- Made in a Socially Responsible Factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||93% Polyester / 7% Spandex|