The EMS Women's Cascade Parka features high-performing PrimaLoft insulation with recycled content and a full spectrum of benefits to help you brave the elements on your next adventure. It is treated with our TechDown technology, which is water-repellent, to keep you warmer for longer, without adding any additional weight. Performance fabric offers superior performance, warmth, and durablity so you can stay comfortable in any condition.
- 100% Polyester shell and lining
- Primaloft insulation for unmatched warmth, water-resistance and loft
- TechDown technology provides Responsible Down Standard Certified Dwon insulation with the ability to repel water, retain loft and dry quickly.
- Full length zipper closure
- Two front hand zip pockets
- Attached drawcord hood
- Knee length
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Machine wash cold with like colors on gentle cycle. Secure all zippers and hook-and-loop closures before washing. Tumble dry low.
Fair Trade Certified factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||Polyester shell and lining; Primaloft insulation|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Lined`Zipper`Water-resistant down`Quick drying|
|Clothing Type||Jackets / Coats|