Designed with lightweight, durable fabric and featuring a versatile downtown-to-campsite silhouette, the Compass Trek Skort provides breathable comfort and optimal freedom of movement while you traverse backcountry trails.
- Fabric Skirt: 94% nylon/6% spandex plain-weave fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Lining: 100% polyester plain weave
- Water-shedding, quick-drying, abrasion-, wind-, and wrinkle-resistant fabric
- UPF 50+ for maximum protection from harmful UV rays
- Four-way stretch construction for a full range of movement
- 2 front hand pockets and 1 zippered back pocket keep small items easily accessible
- Zip fly with buttoned closure
- Updated design offers greater flexibility, a slimmer, modern fit with stretchy shorts underneath, and smaller side vents, and is less likely to bunch up when you move
- Shorts: 4½" inseam
- Skirt: 17" total length
- Rise: 10.5"
- Midrise style fits above the hips
- Machine washable
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Additional Features||UV protective|
|Clothing Type||Skirts & Dresses|