Part of our Ascent Series, the Equinox Stretch Ascent Full Zip Fleece features wicking technology and abrasion resistance that delivers all the durability needed to hike up to the peak or handle a brushy trail. The poly fleece material traps warmth without adding weight. In warmer and transitional seasons, the Equinox Stretch Ascent can be zipped up over a tee or lightweight base layer, and by winter, its design works as a midlayer under a waterproof shell.
- Fit: Fitted
- Breathable fabric
- Abrasion-resistant construction withstands rough and rugged conditions
- Moisture-wicking properties help you stay dry
- The center front closes with a #5 Vislon zipper
- Two zippered hand pockets
- EMS black logo puller on all zippers
- Ascent logo on the wearer's left hip and EMS reflective logo on right bicep.
- 90% Polyester/10% Spandex, 229 gsm
- Part of the Ascent Series:
- Utilizes cutting-edge materials that are durable, waterproof, windproof, breathable, and as light as possible without sacrificing the strength needed to withstand life in an alpine environment.
- Our Ascent collection serves our school guides well, leading clients on skiing and climbing excursions and withstanding a couple of seasons' worth of wear in the field. If it works for them on traverses across the Presidential Range of New Hampshire’s White Mountains, it'll work anywhere.
- Highly functional, durable, and dependable gear for world-class adventures.
- Machine washable
- 1% of EMS branded gear and apparel sales is donated to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment
- Made in a Socially Responsible Factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||90% Polyester/10% Spandex|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Waterproof`Windproof`Moisture wicking|