Be economical with your layering without reducing the amount of warmth received. Ideal for chilly conditions, this vest is an insulating midlayer that keeps your body heat close. Outdoors, its DWR-coated shell repels water, while a Downtek finish added to the down allows the insulation to absorb less water and dry sooner.
- Shell is made out of 32g/m2 100% ripstop nylon, which prevents ripping and tearing, while a DWR (durable water-resistant) coating sheds light precipitation
- Insulated with 3 oz. 800 fill 90/10 goose down/Weight: 2.5 oz.
- Downtek finish makes down absorb 30% less water and dry 60% quicker
- Designed with a front zipper with a full-length draft flap and zipper garage and two zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord hem helps block out the cold
- 3¾ in. collar helps keep your neck warm
- Light and compressible – packs into internal pocket
- Classic, semi-fitted style can be worn as the insulating midlayer of a layering system
- Features wider baffling for a more feminine, casual fit and better ease of movement
- 25½ in. center back length
Fair Trade Certified factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% Nylon ripstop|
|Additional Features||Water Resistant|