The EMS Women's Klatawa Down Parka is made with Tech Therma, our thermal insulation technology which is designed to regulate your body temperature and enables our lightweight fleece to repel water and dry quickly. The DWR-treated goose down insulation will keep you warm and dry on any terrain and the covered center front zip makes it easy to ventilate without removing mid-layers.
- Shell: Breathable polyester shell with water-resistant finish
- Lining: Polyester lining
- Insulation: DWR- treated goose down
- Center front zip with covered button closure
- Two front zip hand pockets
- Attached hood with removable fur
- Knee length
- Solid color
- EMS logo on left sleeve
- Thermo regulation: Regulates body temperature, so you stay comfortable while adventuring.
- Tech Therm thermal insulation technology that enables our lightweight fleece to repel water and dry quickly.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
Fair Trade Certified factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% Polyester hood and lining; DWR- treated goose down insulation|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Hood`Water-resistant down|