The Klatawa Down Parka is designed to keep you warm in the coldest temperatures. The Klatawa from Eastern Mountain Sports is made with our TechDown fill - a technology that features RDS (Responsible Down Standard) Certified Down insulation with the ability to repel wetness, retain loft and dry quickly. The entire Parka is filled with RDS 650 FP 80/20 Grey Duck Down with a DWR finish. It's also water resistant so it will keep you dry in snow and light rain. Our center front zipper features a two way slider making it easy to vent or add mobility. All pockets zip close to keep your personal items safe. The hood and waist are fully adjustable with hidden drawcords.
- TechDown is our technology that provides RDS (Responsible Down Standard) Certified Down
- insulation with the ability to repel wetness, retain loft and dry quickly.
- Attached hood with removable fur
- Center front zip features a two-way slider hidden behind an insulated flap finished with snaps.
- Two front zip hand pockets
- Inner zip chest pocket
- EMS logo on left sleeve
- Built in storm cuff
- Adjustable waist drawcord
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester, 103gsm
- Lining: 100% Polyester with EMS Branding, 70gsm
- Pocketing: 100% Brushed Tricot, 129gsm
- Fill: RDS 650 FP 80/20 Grey Duck Down with DWR Finish
- Finish: Water Resistant Shell, DWR Treated Fill
- Fit: Standard, mid-thigh length
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- Fair Trade Certified factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% Polyester hood and lining; DWR- treated goose down insulation|
|Additional Features||Pocket`Zipper`Hood`Water-resistant down|