Put on stretchy, moisture-wicking comfort for a day of climbing or a late afternoon run on the trail. Introducing the EMS Wool Base Layer Collection made from 100% Merino Wool Interlock fabric. This fabric is in the medium to heavy range (240gsm) with a super soft, non-itchy handfeel. Technical finishes come naturally on this pullover, meaning no need for harsh chemicals to add wicking, antimicrobial and anti-odor capabilities.
- Fit: Fitted
- Fabric Content: 100% Merino Wool Interlock
- Fabric Weight: 240 gsm
- Natural Wicking
- Tonal #3 Reverse Coil Zipper
- Thumb holes
- EMS embroidery on left arm and logo on zipper puller
- Machine wash cold and on delicate cycle
- 1% of EMS branded gear and apparel sales is donated to support nonprofit organizations focused on the environment
- Made in a Socially Responsible Factory
Natural. Renewable. Super Comfortable. Read more about the Benefits of Merino Wool.
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% Merino Wool Interlock|