Every time you head out to those mountaintops, thereâs always a chance youâll encounter wet and cold conditions. So, why not think ahead? Whether youâre hitting the slopes, preparing for a winter hike, or have a mountaineering trip planned, make these soft shell pants a part of your cold-weather arsenal. Here, a wide-legged silhouette with ankle zippers easily layers over base garments, and once on, its durable wind- and water-resistant construction â a defining aspect of our Ascent Series â creates a dependable shield against the elements. The result keeps you cool and dry, up to the summit and back, without piling on excess weight.
- Shell: 8.1 oz./yd2 90D x 150D+90D 50% nylon/43% polyester/7% spandex Everlight blend
- 146 g/m2 100% polyester jersey peached pocket bags
- Passing the AATCC rainwear test, the water- and wind-resistant construction blocks out the elements, helping you stay warm and dry in the process
- Four-way stretch construction with a gusset gives you a more natural range of motion
- Zippered ankles make it easy to pull this pair over your hiking boots and offer ventilation
- Zippered hand pockets
- One zippered back pocket
- Elastic waistband for a comfortable fit
- With belt loops
- Zippered fly with a snap button closure
- Zippered pocket on right leg for keeping smaller items close by
- Paneled design with articulated knees for an ergonomic fit that moves with your body
- Wide-legged design easily fits over base layers
- Short – 30 in.
- Regular – 32 in.
- Part of the Ascent Series:
- The series utilizes cutting-edge materials that are durable, waterproof, windproof, breathable, and as light as possible without sacrificing the strength needed to withstand life in an alpine environment.
- Our Ascent collection serves our school guides well, leading clients on skiing and climbing excursions and withstanding a couple of seasons' worth of wear in the field. If it works for them on traverses across the Presidential Range of New Hampshireâs White Mountains, it'll work anywhere.
- Highly functional, durable, and dependable gear for world-class adventures.
- Machine washable
Fair Trade Certified factory
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||50% nylon/43% polyester/7% spandex|
|Best For||Cold and Wet Weather|
|Additional Features||Wind resistant|