The goal of the White Mountain Trail Collective is to realign trail stewardship in the White Mountains region in a manner that better utilizes and implements funding, trail crews, volunteers, and other resources in a more collective way. By mobilizing like-minded partners and sponsors and through fund-raising, public advocacy, and boots on the ground, this collaborative group will be able to change the current approach to trail stewardship and maintenance in the White Mountain region while preserving the legacy and culture of the individual organizations.
Join EMS in supporting this worthy innitiative. The Limited Edition Tee makes a colorful edition to your wardrobe.
- $5 of every shirt sold will be donated to WMTC
- Made out of 100% polyester knit jersey Techwick® fabric
- Techwick® material controls moisture, pulling perspiration away from your skin, so that you remain dry, and offers antimicrobial properties to block the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Techwick® Essentials Series adds a Microban® antimicrobial finish for dependable odor control and infuses the material with moisture-wicking, quick-drying properties to keep you comfortable, even during intense activities
- Heathered look
- Mechanical stretch for freedom of movement
- Straight, relaxed style
- Self-fabric crewneck
- Updated sleeves and armholes give you a better range of movement
- Flatlock seams reduce irritation
- Tagless neck with Techwick® heat transfer logo
- 29" length
- "Protect the trails. Preserve the legacy." on left chest.
- 200 Years Crawford Path Graphic
- WMTC - EMS Cobranding
- Machine wash
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||100% Polyester|
|Additional Features||Quick drying|