Rain or shine, in the backyard or at the campsite, you can always relax with ENO’s OneLink shelter system. Featuring the single-capacity SingleNest hammock, it covers all the basics for lying back and taking in the outdoors. Set it up with the Atlas suspension system and aluminum stakes, add the ProFly tarp in the event of rain, and keep out insects without compromising available space with the Guardian Bug Net.
- Comprehensive shelter system with a hammock, rain tarp, a bug net, the Atlas suspension system, and four Easton aluminum stakes – all of the essentials for a single trip
- Hammock is constructed out of breathable woven 70D High Tenacity Nylon Taffeta, nautical-grade hanging line, and triple interlocking nylon stitching
- ProFly rain tarp is made out of PU-coated 210D Nylon Taffeta Ripstop
- Super-Fine, No-See-Um mesh Guardian bug net keeps out mosquitos, flies, and other insects
- Atlas suspension system is made out of PolyFilament Webbing
- Tarp features ergonomic drip lines, which redirect water away from the hammock
- Net offers enough headroom and internal storage pockets
- SingleNest hammock supports up to 400 lbs.
- Lightweight, functional design is easy to set up
- Sets up with integrated carabiners
- Weighs 4 lbs., 4 oz.
- One-person capacity
- Measures 10 ft., 6 in. x 6 ft., 4 in. total
- Packs down to 16 x 8 x 8 in.
|Weight||4 lbs., 4 oz.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Additional Features||Quick drying|