The Xerocole Expedition is built for the extremes of oﬀ-trail adventure. The full-grain leather upper provides extreme protection and durability. The 7.25” boot height provides ankle support on uneven terrains while the high-traction, recycled rubber sole and a shock-absorbing cork footbed deliver the grip and comfort needed to navigate the world’s harshest terrain. The Xerocole Expedition is part of the world’s first Biocircular hiking collection.
- All Day Comfort: Erem’s shock-absorbing insole firmly cradles the foot with a contoured and molded cork footbed that promotes long-term foot health. Handmade in Portugal from rescued cork crumb, the insole is topped with just the right amount of natural latex foam for plush, all-day comfort.
- Support: The Xerocole Expedition has a 7.25" boot height to provide the ankle support required for carrying heavy loads on uneven terrains. An increased, internal reinforcement and full length shank provide extra underfoot support and torsional rigidity to smoothly handle the gnarliest terrain.
- Extended Durability: The Xerocole Expedition features a single-piece, rubber sole stitched to the upper to prevent delamination while enabling repairability. 1.8-2.0 mm thick reverse, full-grain leather in the upper is a robust yet flexible material that provides puncture and abrasion resistance on all critical wear-points.
- Protective: An extended boot shaft, full length gusset, and padded collar keep out trail dust and debris, preventing oder, irritation, and blisters. An integrated 3.0 mm toe bumper and full covered leather toe smooth out uneven footing. Deep 6.0 mm tread lugs ensure steady traction even in loose substrate.
- Biocircular: Made with only materials that have a proven, safe, and timely path back to nature, repairable through the Erem Reboot Program, and able to be re-streamed into a brand new 'tough as cactus' footwear, the Xerocole Expedition represents the future of sustainable outdoor performance, today.
- Height: 7.25” collar line
- Reverse full-grain leather, 1.8-2.0 mm thick
- 70 +/- Shore A durometer outsole
- 6.0mm deep lugs
- Full length wood-fiber shank board
- Boot weight: 53 ounces per pair (Size 9 US Men’s)
- Heel drop height: 10mm
|Country of Origin||Imported|