Whether you are hiking outside Moab or tackling the Arizona Trail, the Xerocole provides all-day comfort, best-in-class breathability, rugged durability, and resilient protection so you can forget about your feet and focus on your outdoor experience. The full-grain leather upper provides extreme protection and durability while the high-traction, recycled rubber sole and a shock-absorbing cork insole delivers comfort needed to navigate the world’s harshest terrain. The Xerocole is part of the world’s first Biocircular hiking collection.
- Breathable: The Xerocole upper is held together with stitching rather than adhesive lamination (which is the industry norm). This allows the 18oz, woven canvas and reverse, full-grain leather upper to truly breathe. The upper is loose-lined with moisture-wicking, 100% Tencel™ Lyocell to regulate foot temperature and naturally prevent odor.
- Durability, Longer: The Xerocole features a single-piece, rubber sole stitched to the upper to prevent delamination while enabling repairability. 1.8-2.0 mm reverse, full-grain, leather in the upper is a robust yet flexible material that provides puncture and abrasion protection on all critical wear-points.
- Protective: A three-quarter gusset and padded collar keep out trail dust and debris, preventing odor, irritation, and blisters. An integrated, 3.0 mm toe bumper smooths out uneven footing while a wood-fiber shank board gives torsional support and protection in rocky terrain. Deep, 6.0 mm tread lugs ensure steady traction even in loose substrate.
- All Day Comfort: Erem’s shock-absorbing insole firmly cradles the foot with a contoured and molded cork footbed that promotes long-term foot health and all day comfort. Handmade in Portugal from rescued cork crumb, the insole is topped with just the right amount of natural latex foam for plush, all-day comfort.
- Biocircular: Made with only materials that have a proven, safe, and timely path back to nature, repairable through the Erem Reboot program, and able to be re-streamed into a brand new ‘tough as cactus’ footwear, the Xerocole represents the future of sustainable outdoor performance, today.
- Height: 5.25” collar line
- Reverse full-grain leather, 1.8-2.0 mm thick
- 70 +/- Shore A durometer outsole
- 6.0mm deep lugs
- Full length wood-fiber shank board
- Boot weight: 48 ounces per pair (Size 9 US Men’s)
- Heel drop height: 10mm
|Country of Origin||Imported|