Cook the perfect meal for the entire gang on camping weekends with the Eureka! Ignite Plus Camping Stove, constructed with rugged, thick-gauge steel to deliver many years of use in the outdoors. Great for big groups, the Ignite Plus offers an innovative simmer control for high-precision flame adjustment; 10,000 BTU burners go from a light simmer to full output. A push-button ignitor allows for fast, easy starts while the stove fits two 12-inch pans to create your campsite meals. A stainless-steel drip tray offers rust-free performance and easy cleanup. Measures 23 inches long by 12.8 inches wide by 4 inches tall; weighs 12 pounds. Requires propane fuel to operate (not included) and offers a 90-minute burn time. Note: JetLink compatibility allows you to connect from the output on other Eureka! stoves for camp kitchen flexibility (the Ignite must be the last line in a JetLink chain of linked stoves, it cannot be the starting point).
- Rugged, thick-gauge steel construction delivers many years of use
- Adjustable, nonslip rubber feet ensure that your stove is always level and stays in place
- Dependable latches keep the lid secure during transport
- JetLink compatibility allows you to connect from the output on other Eureka! stoves for camp kitchen flexibility (the Ignite must be the last line in a JetLink chain of linked stoves, it cannot be the starting point)
- Compact size is perfect for small groups
- Dimensions: 23" x 12.8" 4"
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Ignition Type: Push Button
- Power Per burner: 10000 BTU/h
- Minimum Weight: 12 lbs
- Burners: 2
- Burner Spacing: 12"
- Spot clean
|Country of Origin||Imported|