From winters in the gym to summers trad climbing at the crag, this lace-up, unlined style has your year-round needs all set. Support in key areas, a stiffer midsole, and a high-traction outsole get you ready to ascend, while for intermediate climbers, a moderately asymmetrical profile places most of the pressure in the toe area. Throughout it all, its design adapts to your foot’s shape, offering a completely natural and anatomic fit in the process.
- Leather upper with rubber and synthetic overlays
- Synthratek VX overlays assist with reducing stretch
- Unlined design for a natural fit that molds to your foot’s shape
- MX-P 1.4mm rubber midsole greatly reduces any gaps under the toes and creates a stiffer platform for climbing
- 4.2mm TRAX SAS outsole delivers Evolv’s greatest degree of friction and strength
- VTR 3D toe rand reduces pressure points and hot spots, thanks to thicker construction in the front
- Moderate asymmetrical profile shifts pressure to the toe area
- Ideal for intermediate climbers
- Agion anti-odor formula helps your foot stay fresh
- Lace-up closure for a closer fit
- For bouldering, sport climbing, and trad climbing outdoors and in the gym
- Weighs 1 lb., 2.8 oz.
|Country of Origin||Imported|