Receiving significant upgrades for 2017, Evolv’s best-selling climbing shoe continues to deliver all of the high-performance functionality you’ve come to know. Ideal as a training shoe for all levels, its comfortable, better-fitting design suits overhanging routes, uses a downturned shape for front pointing and pocket pulling, and adds TRAX® high-friction rubber to keep you steady on a range of rock and plastic surfaces. In addition to its pressure point-reducing VTR3D rand, it adds antimicrobial mesh for superior odor control and a longer-lasting fresh feeling.
- Profile: Asymmetrical
- Sole: 4.2mm TRAX® High Friction rubber
- Rand: VTR rand (thicker at toe)
- Upper: Synthetic (Synthratek VX upper)
- Lining: Anti-microbial treated mesh
- Midsole: MX-P: 1.4mm sensitive full-length
- Improved fit
- New high-quality material
- Treated with a new antimicrobial mesh material to eliminate odor
- Overhanging: These shoes are geared toward overhanging routes due to their aggressive shape.
- Downturned toe: Slight camber in the arch and downturned at the big toe for front pointing and pocket pulling.
- Standard asymmetric: For regular-volume feet where the big toe is longer than the other toes
- Toe hooking: Aggressive downturned toe designed for pulling with your feet, good for steep terrain.
- Edging: Allows you to stand on small edges with ease.
- TRAX® high-friction rubber is formulated to be the highest-performing rubber on the market. TRAX® has a perfect balance of high-friction and edging power on different types of rock and plastic holds while performing consistently over a wide range of temperatures.
- With VTR3D, the high wear area of the rand is thicker, while low wear areas are kept thin to reduce pressure points and hot spots around your foot.
|Country of Origin||Imported|