Sensitive. Aggressive. Affordable. The X1 offers more sensitivity and "feel" than any shoe on the market without breaking the bank. Built on a medium-volume, downturned, and down cambered last, the X1 is built for training hard in the gym and sending hard outside. The single hook-and-loop strap closure make it easy to get on and off. The TRAX® SAS outsole and massive toe patch give the X1 a true "sock" fit and feel on the wall without sacrificing security.
- Vegan Friendly Synthetic - Synthratek VX synthetic upper.
- Mega-Molded TRAX® SAS Toe Patch - For unparalleled toe hook capability.
- EX-P Midsole - For maximum sensitivity.
- Aggressive Down-Camber Fit - For maximum performance.
- High-Tension Heel Rand - Puts the power onto the toes.
- Single Strap Closure - Easily locks the foot in.
- Split/Outsole - For flexibility through the arch.
- Molded VTR – Evolv’s Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high-wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- TRAX® SAS - Best friction plus maximum durability.
- Weight: 8.1 oz.
- Profile: Downturned Semi-Symmetric
- Upper: Synthetic (Sythratek VX)
- Liner: Unlined
- Midsole: EX-P: 0.6mm 1/2 Length
- Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX® SAS
|Country of Origin||Imported|