- Members earn 1 point for every dollar spent on qualifying purchases
- 200 points = $10 reward
- Welcome offer — 15% off all full price items*
- Member only offers & shopping events
- Birthday Reward**
- DOUBLE points events
- Access to points & available Rewards at ems.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is EMS Rewards all about?
EMS Rewards Members earn points on purchases, lessons and rentals. Points are redeemed for Rewards that can be used in-store and online.
Who can join?
Membership is open to individual residents of the United States, its Territories or Canada who are at least 18 years of age. Companies, schools, clubs, groups, organizations, or others making commercial or bulk purchases are not eligible for membership or Rewards.
How do points work?
- Members earn 1 point for every $1 spent
- Points are earned for any portion of the sale paid for by cash, credit/debit card or personal check.
- Points are earned for the purchase of gift cards.
- Points are not awarded for any portion of the sale paid for by gift card, Gear Credit or EMS Rewards.
- Points are not awarded for sales tax, shipping or surcharges.
How do double points work?
During DOUBLE points events, members earn 2 points for every $1 spent on qualifying purchases. This means members will earn $10 for every $100 spent.
What is a qualifying purchase?
Qualifying purchases include all regular, sale and clearance merchandise in-store and online, including the purchase of gift cards. Also included are gear/boat rentals, bike shop labor/ repairs and lessons/guiding from Eastern Mountain Sports Schools. Rental sell-off’s are not a qualifying purchase.
What about returns?
- When a Member makes a return, any points earned on the purchase are deducted from the available points balance.
- Points balances can go negative.
- See our customer service center for full Return policy.
How are Rewards issued?
- Rewards are issued monthly.
- Rewards are issued in $10 increments based on the current points balance at time of issuance.
- 200 points are deducted for each $10 issued as a Reward.
- Rewards are issued with a unique one-time use code which can be redeemed in-store, online at ems.com or at Eastern Mountain Sports Schools.
- Rewards will be valid no less than 90 days from the date of issue.
*New Member will receive the Welcome offer by email.
**Active Members who have a provided a birthday will receive a Birthday Reward by email.