The Ansonville is a high-performance over-the-calf sock designed for the sporting outdoorsman, using current technology and traditional materials to create the ideal balance between support and comfort. The over-the-calf cut allows our gradual compression knit to wrap further up the leg and improves coverage for extra warmth in hunting and late fishing seasons. 100% US-grown merino wool insulates and regulates temperature even when wet, while its natural anti-bacterial properties prevent odor from building up.
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Full Cushion: High-density cushion from top to toe for all day performance.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 75% U.S. Merino Wool/24% U.S. Nylon/1% U.S. Spandex
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||75% U.S. Merino Wool/24% U.S. Nylon/1% U.S. Spandex|
|Additional Features||Quick drying`Wicking|