The Boulder is a traditional hiking sock that has exactly what you need: durability, comfort, and all-season versatility. Outer plaiting construction gives it durability and that classic hiker look, while placing more body yarn next to the skin for improved wicking and insulation. Full-density padding along the instep and up the calf makes it comfortable to wear with lace-up hiking boots. Last but perhaps most important, 100% American-grown merino wool provides excellent thermal regulation and natural resistance to bacteria and odor build-up.
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Light Cushion: Cushion that is light in weight along the base of the foot only. This all-season construction is highly versatile.
- CREW: Traditional sock height that fits firmly on the lower calf, also known as the daily.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 72% U.S. Merino Wool/27% U.S. Nylon/1% U.S. LYCRA Spandex
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||72% U.S. Merino Wool/27% U.S. Nylon/1% U.S. LYCRA Spandex|
|Additional Features||Quick drying`Wicking|