Hiking three miles before dawn through knee-deep snow to surprise a sleeping trophy bull isn't a job for just any sock. The Cedar Falls is an extra-heavyweight, over-the-calf sporting sock made for sub-zero days on the game trail or wading frozen tributaries, featuring 100% US-grown merino wool for warmth and full cushioning up the shaft and over the instep for comfort. You'll need all you can get when there's 400 pounds of elk to carry out to the truck, a pack of coyotes in the distance, and only an hour left until sundown.
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Full Cushion: High-density cushion from top to toe for all day performance.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 76% U.S. Merino Wool/23% U.S. Nylon/1% U.S. Spandex
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||76% U.S. Merino Wool/23% U.S. Nylon/1% U.S. Spandex|
|Additional Features||Quick drying`Wicking|