Cokeville, Wyoming is home to Roberts Ranch, one of many sheep farms supplying Farm To Feet with the 100% US-grown merino wool that makes socks like the Cokeville so comfortable in all types of weather. This medium-weight crew sock has boot-friendly top-to-toe cushioning along the instep and up the shaft, plus a wilderness-inspired tree motif that will make you feel like you're home on the range, even in the heart of the city.
- U.S. Merino Wool: Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Full Cushion: High-density cushion from top to toe for all day performance.
- EXTENDED CREW: Extends firmly to the base of your calf to provide additional warmth and support.
- Seamless Toe Closure: Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Durability Assured: Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 66% U.S. Merino Wool/32% U.S. Nylon/2% U.S. LYCRA Spandex
|Country of Origin||Imported|
|Fabric Content||66% U.S. Merino Wool/32% U.S. Nylon/2% U.S. LYCRA Spandex|
|Additional Features||Quick drying`Wicking|