Laying the groundwork for our Outdoor Communities Series, the Denver is named after the "Mile High City," the epicenter for a strong culture of outdoor enthusiasts in the Rocky Mountains. The Denver is versatile with cushioning throughout the foot bottom for amazing comfort, making it the all-purpose sock for exploring diverse communities in the mountains, the city, and everywhere in between.
- Merino wool is soft, itch-free, naturally odor- and bacteria-resistant, cool in the summer and warm in winter. We source our 100% U.S. grown merino wool exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American farms.
- Advanced construction that sandwiches stretch yarns between two layers of body yarn, hidden nylon plaiting creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit that is ideal for technical and sport socks. A side benefit of this modern knitting technique is its ability to incorporate complex patterns, open-weave zones, and intricate designs for increased performance and extra style.
- Found throughout our Sport collection and in some Hike models, bottom-of-foot cushioning adds shock-absorbing loop knit across the entire sole, from the toes to the heel. Cushioning here reduces impact from running and hiking, and the fitted instep won’t interfere with low-volume shoes.
- On the inside of the sock, a terry knit loop every other stitch creates half-density cushioning to add softness and wicking performance without dramatically affecting sock thickness. Its lower density makes it ideal for casual socks.
- Advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction.
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day.
- Reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock.
- 48% US Merino Wool 48% US Nylon, 4% US LYCRA Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Fabric Content||48% US Merino Wool 48% US Nylon, 4% US LYCRA Spandex|